Medical Billing Process and Solutions
From Day One, Alta Medical Management has pursued a "lean" culture, just like those found in world-class manufacturing facilities. Lean process is “a focus on relentless, measured, continual improvement.” Our focus is on small, measured, continual, daily improvements. In a lean culture, managers manage the flow of ideas and suggestions from employees, rather than the other way around.
This process-focused culture is our competitive advantage. Where we are today is not where we will be tomorrow, next month or next year.
These same lean processes that empower automotive manufacturers to improve efficiency and quality while cutting costs allows us to collect more money, more quickly with higher patient satisfaction than traditional billing departments or companies.
One key to our learning culture is daily team huddles, where each team reviews metrics, discusses tasks and shares a learning component. Our company structure facilitates the continuous sharing of knowledge throughout the organization.
Strict processing goals help Alta Medical Management drive consistent collections increases. Our average collections improvement is 10.2% on the same production. We measure over 23 different practice metrics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis to ensure maximum reimbursement in the shortest possible time.
- Claim/charge input and submission within 24 hours of receipt
- Submission of electronic claims for all compliant payers
- Rejected claims are corrected and resubmitted within 48 hours of rejection
- Submission of electronic secondary claims for all compliant payers
- Over 94% of claims are clean on first submission
- Secondary insurance billed at a time of EOB input of primary insurance
- Processing or Electronic Remittance Advice reports for all compliant payers
- Patient statements are generated and sent daily.
- We receive claim status and rejection information within 24-48 hours of electronic claim submission
- Every line item is audited on a monthly basis for appropriate payments and adjustments
- Billers answer patient calls from 8am to 5pm MST. There is no phone tree to frustrate callers
|Call us today to start working smarter.||Calculate your savings today.|