Medical Practice Assessment
How do you know if working with Alta Medical Management is right for you? Simple: We let you see with your own eyes.
Prior to working with potential clients, we conduct a complimentary practice assessment. During this process we review and analyze more than 20 practice metrics, compare them to our internal benchmarks and MGMA best standards. We then monetize potential improvement and estimate the financial impact to your practice. If your revenue cycle is well managed, we will communicate that to you as well.
We can conduct an in-depth practice check-up if you use Centricity or any other practice management system. Depending on the data you provide, we examine up to 20 separate metrics –all leading to the answer of one key question. Are you being paid for the work you do?
Your Practice Management Check-Up Can Include:
- Are dollars written off that should be in your pocket?
- How quickly are unpaid claims worked?
- Are unpaid claims worked correctly?
- How many days does it take to collect your money?
- Is your fee schedule set to maximize reimbursement?
- How often are patient statements sent?
- Is security set to thwart fraud?
- What are your charge, payment and adjustment trends?
- Are you seeing more total patients and new patients than a year ago? Are you trending up or down?
- Are you charging more or less for a visit than a year ago?
- Are you collecting more or less for a visit than a year ago?
- Are you coding according to the “bell-shaped” curve?
- Do you have coding outliers in your practice?
Who are your biggest payers? How do they compare to each other?
|Call us today to start working smarter.||Calculate your savings today.|